Wednesday, August 15, 2012

My own NAN wins


I have precious few of my own finishwork pieces in my personal collection, so I was pleased that my own little Beeson herd came home with some NAN top tens. 



Starting at the far right: 

Cheval Magnifique (Painted by me but owned by Erin Schaeffer, this horse crept into this photo because I was proxying him for Erin.) Shown with the Top Ten and Reserve Championship awards in AR Trad/Classic Appaloosa Patterned Stallion Workmanship

Arapesh (McDermott “Al-Hadiye” resin) - Top Ten in AR/OS Other Pure/Part/Grade Light Breeds

Dew (Rose “Rasam” resin) - shown with his double Top Tens in AR/OS American Pony Breeds and AR Trad/Classic Grey Other Workmanship

Oskar (Eberl “Titus” resin) - Top Ten in AR/OS Other Pure/Part European Draft Breeds

Amezquita (Breyer G1 SM Standing Foal) - Top Ten in CM SM/LB Appaloosa Pattern Workmanship

Baby (Breyer Classic Arabian Foal) - This little foal doesn’t exactly belong to me, but her Top Ten in CM Draft/Pony Foal Breeds was the BEST of the entire day.  I’ll share why in an upcoming post! 

2 comments: