Saturday, August 4, 2012

Finally - more NAN results!


I’m way behind on everything, especially blogging more NAN results and catching up on my e-mail.  The good news is that I will soon be back on track, now that I have made it over to the Apple store for some computer repairs. 
So without further ado, congratulations to Kellye Bussey for her Top Ten in CM/AR Arabian Costume Class!  

Photo Copyright Kellye Bussey 2012


The beautiful horse, “Night Circus,” was painted by the talented Mindy Berg.  The costume is the second of the two Arabian Costumes that I have made.  This costume was purchased by Kellye from the 2005 NAN Auction.

I really must share this costume’s wonderful NAN record, which is all thanks to being owned by such a brilliant and dedicated performance shower.  This is the sixth NAN Top Ten for this costume, which includes two Reserve National Championships and one National Champ! 
Congratulations Kellye!!  Well done, again!!

2 comments:

  1. I love making tack for Kellye. She is the kind of performance shower who makes good tack look even better than it is. Plus, she's super nice!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Kellye too. She is such a sweet lady. :) She is always dreaming and scheming about her performance classes and this really pays off for her with tons of awards. She provides so much eye candy to the rest of us. I don't have the patience to show performance at the shows, but I would love to have her tack box to make displays at home in my curio.

    ReplyDelete