Friday, March 1, 2013

Beeson Gammon Available on Model Horse Sales Pages

I have noticed a few of my finishwork pieces for sale in ads on the Model Horse Sales Pages.  These are not my sales, but they are all being offered by the original buyers of the pieces from me, and I will very glady provide a positive reference for the sellers.

First up is "Hot Tamale," a Lynn Fraley "Gammon" resin, painted by me, to a bay semi-leopard appaloosa.  I had the pleasure of showing this fellow in breed classes for a while before he went home to his owner.  He did extremely well in the show rings. I would especially love to see this piece shown in workmanship classes, where I believe that he will continue to excel.  The sales ad can be found at: http://www.modelhorsesalespages.com/view.asp?id=985919&p=g

Hot Tamale
Acrylics, Pastels, Prismacolor
Classic Scale. Sculpture by Lynn Fraley. Finishwork by Karen Beeson. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I have some beautiful close-ups of this piece's face. I need to find a chance to fire up my older computer so I can post them.

    ReplyDelete