Thursday, March 21, 2013

Getting to know Sgt. Reckless

I noticed that Breyer released a new model of a horse named "Sgt. Reckless," but I have to admit that I didn't take the time to learn more about her until my husband received the link to her beautiful story in an e-mail. I'm so grateful that someone shared her story with him, and that he shared it with me and our boys. What a smart and brave little horse! I highly recommend this short video telling her story (and I promise that you will be able to watch it tear free).



A month, at the least, has passed since we first saw that video, but Reckless has remained in our hearts. Paul brought his own wallet to the Show for the Cure, and he was proud to bring home the one special model that he had been dreaming of.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the link! Audrey brought home a Sergeant Reckless from our last show, too. Can't wait to share the video with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute that Audrey fell in love with little Sgt. Reckless too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never get tired of hearing and watching her story! Makes me so happy that she not only survived the war, but lived happily ever after. You can't ask for much more than that!

    ReplyDelete