Wednesday, March 20, 2013

CM Glaze and Plastics at SFTC '13

Today we continue with part three of the Show for the Cure photos, starting with the custom glaze division. I was going in the opposite direction all day, but I did manage to photograph some of the spectacular models from this division.

This first piece, a Kristina Lucas Francis "Orson" sculpture is owned by Brenda Metcalf. It is no secret that I adore this horse, in fact, on at least one occasion, I have pinned him with the overall grand when I have judged this division!


The next three beauties were also shown in this division.




It looks like some lucky shower owns this darling matched set of Adalee Velasquez Hude miniature horse sculptures, Toot Sweet and Jellibaby.


All this time, Paul was having a ball with so many of our dear friends who were also at the show. Here he is with Sue Hallwas...


and here he is with our friend and favorite Breyer dealer, Mary Jo Nerly!


This was Paul's first show in several months and I was so proud of him.  Paul managed his show string on his own, and didn't miss a single class (unlike his Mom)!  I didn't make it over to the OF Plastic show rings as much as I hoped, but I still have some really nice plastics to share with you here. This darling Easter baby is owned by our friend Jamie Rott.


The next four photos all show the Stone paint breed class. What tough competition!





The final photo for today is this nice SR Breyer Indian Pony from the Mustang class.


Still to come are the resins and performance horses!

1 comment:

  1. OH MY WORD! I SAW MY HORSE! It's the stone chestnut overo performance horse at the right in the 4th pic up from the bottom!
    I JUST bought him on eBay for $30. :D

    ReplyDelete