Thursday, August 22, 2013

Model Horse Art Classes Extended To October 31!

Yesterday was the first day of school for my boys, with Paul heading to fourth grade


and Joe heading to his first year of middle school!

(This is Joe's  "Why do you insist on taking these pictures every year?" expression.)
When my boys return to school, I return to my own work season, and have a lot in store for me this year.  Here is the first portion of my update:


Model Horse Art Classes - Extended through October 31! 

I was initially expecting to offer classes during a very limited, six week time frame, but I have been able to extend the opportunity until the end of October!

If you had been on the fence about taking a class, unable to schedule travel, or if you were one of the people who just couldn't swing it by the initial deadline, please get in touch with me at karbee9@aol.com to discuss what you would like to learn and when.

Don't know what this is all about? Read back through the past few posts here on this blog for all of the details about taking a model horse art class with me, and fast-tracking your artistic journey. Spend one day with me, and learn what usually takes years of research and practice for those who do not have the guidance, instruction, advice and feedback of a professional working right by your side!

Classes are priced at a very affordable $15/hour. Why? While you work on your piece in the medium and color of your choice, I work on my own piece using the same medium and color, allowing you to watch what I'm doing and how, and providing me with a started sales piece at the end of the day. This bonus for me allows me to pass the savings on to you in the form of affordable rates for the classes!

There are a few more perks and discounts worth mentioning:

Bring a friend (making two enrolled students) for a full eight hour class day and you will each receive a discount off your total enrollment price!

OR

Sign yourself up for two full eight hour days and receive a discount on each day's enrollment.

Additionally

These discounts are retroactive, going back to those who took classes with me last fall. Therefore, if you have had a full-day class with me at any time since last September, and are signing up for a second, the discount will be applied to your new class.

Once you have attended a class with me...
...you are welcome to schedule a date to bring back your same piece-in-progress from your class with me for a side-by-side work session with me at no additional cost.  I will be glad to continue providing feedback and advice on your finishwork as I work on my own current project. We will both enjoy the company and conversation, and the additional support will help you bring your piece to an even higher level!

Please watch for upcoming posts in which I will cover some of the classes that I have offered during these past six weeks. I have had the most wonderful time sharing my knowledge and helping others reach toward their dreams. It is a huge treat for me to get to know my fellow hobbyists and horse lovers better as we work, too! I'm looking forward to hearing from more of you and enjoying doing some art together!









1 comment:

  1. I can't get over how much Joe looks like you! How time flies....these annual back to school pictures really make you realize how fast our kids grow up. Each year brings its own unique challenges and victories!

    I wish I lived close by Karen - I would be all over painting lessons with you!

    ReplyDelete