Monday, July 8, 2013

SUMMER ART CLASSES with KAREN BEESON!



Thanks to a surprise opportunity, I will be doing what I most love, and offering MODEL HORSE ART classes at my home in St. Charles, IL for the next six weeks, from July 9 - August 20!

My finishwork and Arabian tack have received countless NAN Top Ten Awards and Championships. 

Join me for some classes to fast track your own work to a higher level!!   Please check out my most recent previous post here to see what my students can do! 

This set of classes will differ from previous sessions in two important ways...

...classes will be tailored to ONE participant (rather than a group...), so you will be able to schedule the class that YOU want when YOU want it!  (But if you want to come with a friend, multiple participants will be welcome!)

...OPEN SCHEDULING is available, so you can schedule your class on a weekend, weekday, or in the evenings! You choose the time and date that fits you best! 

Additional Details: 

CLASS DURATION:  How long would you like to work with me? Come by for a two hour class (minimum), a stretch of several hours in one day, a few separate meetings over the six week period, or choose to book a solid weekend of my time for your projects. 

SUBJECT MATTER:  What do YOU want to learn? You choose the subject-matter. Classes can be of a formal instructional style, in which I will plan the lesson for you,  or of a looser consultation style, allowing you to bring your works in progress and discuss and implement improvements and enhancements.   Request your own class and subject, or choose from the following ideas:

Prepping Models 
Panting a Horse from Start to Finish (you choose the color and medium)
Painting a Leopard Appaloosa From Start to Finish (8+ hours required) 
Applying Pinto Patterns and White Markings 
Roaning Techniques
Painting a Dapple Grey in Mixed Media (two hour minimum for introduction to techniques, or work with me start to finish!)
Painting Hooves
Painting Eyes
Working in Oils
Working in Acrylics
Working in Pastels

or choose to make some tack...

Make a Syrian Style Native Arabian Halter & Lead Rope Set (6+ hours required)

I have taught and or planned the curricula for all of the above classes, so feel free to e-mail me for further details about the above classes if they are of interest to you. Don’t forget that I’m also pleased to work in multiple topics or additional subjects not listed, based on your needs and the amount of time that you wish to receive instruction. 

PRICING: $15 per hour per participant.  

REGISTRATION: Please e-mail me at karbee9@aol.com with your interests and ideas, your requested dates and times for your class, and to receive the balance of the class details,  including payments,  cancellation policies, location. 

I can’t wait to hear from you, and help make your artistic dreams come true!  

"Dew"
Finishwork by Karen Beeson

1 comment:

  1. Any notions of this being an online class in future? Your work is amazing! :-) ~ Deb

    ReplyDelete