Thursday, July 11, 2013

Update to Summer Painting Classes Regarding Weekend Classes

Hi All!

As I chat with more prospective students about their dream projects and plans, I have learned that many plan to travel quite a distance to take their class with me.

With this information, I have learned that I will need to reserve the weekend days for those who would like a full 8 hours of class time.  This way I will be able to make sure that everyone who is traveling from a distance (and who is on a more common Monday - Friday work schedule), will have a chance to get the full time that they need. 

One exception: if a weekend day is not booked for a full 8 hour day (which, by the way, does not include the 1 hour lunch break we will take in the middle), I will open up that day for partial-day classes one week in advance. So at this time, the upcoming weekend of July 13 and 14 is open for partial day classes

Don't forget that daytime, weekday classes, as well as evening classes are also an option! 

There is definitely plenty of room for more students, so continue to send me your questions and ideas at karbee9@aol.com . 

Thank you for allowing me to do what I love!

Karen

Neopolitano Astra
Lipizzaner Gelding
Sculpted by K. Lucas-Francis
Owned by K. Cabot
Painted in mixed media by Karen Beeson, 2008.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing excellent information. Your web-site is very cool.

    ReplyDelete